If you have been following our website, you might have read about our change to a winter schedule for January and February. “But it’s not cold!”, you say. For many museums, the winter months are a time for projects. Like our personal resolutions and goal setting for the New Year, 2016, Fairview undergoes the same process of change and renewal.
What’s happening this January at Fairview? We have several projects that we’re working on:
- Annual inventory and evaluation of our collection
- Hand sewn muslin curtains for the downstairs of the cabin
- Goals, mission statements, and objectives for 2016
- Our programming calendar for 2016, including the development of a farm tour
- Raising awareness about Fairview
- The debut of our blog about ongoing projects at Fairview
For us, January is also a time of excitement, as we plan great things to share with our visitors and our community this year! We can’t wait to tell you more!
Have you signed up for our e-mail list? We’ll be sharing special sneak previews ONLY with our mailing list!